Project Experience

Mysore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday 21 August 2007

About Previous Projects

Today we met our guide is Harinarayana. They gave us a work when we met them last time, today they asked us that. But we did not do sufficiently, so, they told that we are all like Agasa so, for again will do that work. That work means that we should read only 3 projects after write down within ten lines and in that project which skill gain to that project creator. We want to submit that with in 5 o'clock on Wednesday. They must be told that everyday we have to use blogs. I like this advice because, so many times I opened my blog but, I couldn't write. Now this type work is very useful to me and my career.

1 comment:

N.S. Harinarayana said...

It is a good attempt. However, your English is far below the expectation. In English, "He" or "She" can be used even when you are refering to a respectful person. Do not use "They", "Them" to refer a single person.

I have a small suggestion. Why don't you get your draft corrected by either freinds or your elders before posting on the blog? Your entry on the blog will be seen by everybody. So be careful.

Do not get discouraged by my comments. Take it sportively and try to improve.